Fonseca Show Trending 03/17/23
- Fansided says participating Krispy Kreme donut shops are giving away free donuts today when you wear green into one of their shops. The company's website reads, ''On 3/17, we are offering guests a FREE green O’riginal Doughnut when they wear green and visit a shop. Limit 1 doughnut per guest per visit per day. Available in shop and drive thru only.''
- Mashable says Tinder is rolling out a new feature called Relationship Types. It allows users to post whether or not they are into monogamy, ethical non-monogamy, open relationships or exploring.
- The Panama City News Herald says the Panama City Beach, Florida police have arrested 250 Spring Breakers so far this year. Most have been busted for underage drinking
- ESPN says Michael Jordan is in talks to sell the Charlotte Hornets to one of the team's minority owners.
- BroBible says WWE owner Vince McMahon has killed plans to make a movie about his life. The website says Bradley Cooper was set to star as Vince
- The Daily Mail says Gucci is selling a $6,900 dog bed and $1,500 monogrammed pet bowls. The couch has been treated with stain repellents and anti-bacterial agents to make it last longer.
- The Patriot News says Frank's Red Hot is launching a new dill pickle flavor that will be available in the Fall and will sell for $6.49.
- PR Newswire says the Tommy John underwear company has announced that it is enacting the Emergency Underwear Replacement Act. They are offering a two-for-one underwear deal because of the banks that have closed this week and thrown the financial world into chaos.
Bebe Rexha tells the Daily Star newspaper that she and Stevie Nicks are working on a remix of her song 'Heart Wants What It Wants'. "We hit up her team and said we have a song and it's very inspired by Fleetwood Mac and Stevie. She heard it and loved it. We are still working on the remix but hopefully it will come out soon!"
Miley Cyrus tells NPR.org that she will never apologize for who she is. "I'm not afraid of who I used to be. My past shaped who I am today. Did I always make the best decisions? Maybe not, but those decisions were mine to make and I will stand by them all.”
Sam Smith tells HotPress.com that people shouldn't be afraid to be who they really are. “I hid my true self for so long because I was afraid people wouldn't accept me. I realize not that that was a mistake. Hiding who you are is never the right move. Be who you are and let the world deal with it."
Bebe Rexha tells Billboard magazine that you can't be afraid to speak up for yourself. “You gotta be willin to stand up for what you believe in. Don't let people dismiss you because you're young or you're a woman or whatever. If you feel you're right about something, scream about it and don't let people talk over you. Keep going until you get what you want.”
The Weeknd tells Billboard magazine that he's honored by all of the accolades he's received. “I'm grateful for all the awards and nominations I've received. It means people like what I'm doing. As long as they like it, I'm not gonna stop making them happy.”
Metro Boomin tells Uproxx.com that he still represents his hometown. “I’m born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. Atlanta is my second home. I moved there at a young enough age that I grew up there as a man, but I went to school in St. Louis. I will always remind people I'm from there. I love Atlanta, but St. Louis will always have my heart.”
US Weekly Magazine says Leonardo Dicaprio and Gigi Hadid are trying to figure out whether or not they want to be a couple. A source tells the magazine, “Leo and Gigi are into each other. Gigi isn’t looking for a quick fling. Hadid“wants substance, she’s torn because she has a lot of fun with Leo. And while everyone hopes Leo will eventually settle down, everyone knows his past.”
Female First says Nicolas Cage is launching his own alcohol brand. A source tells the website, "It’s become the ‘in thing’ in Hollywood to have your own brand of drink. It can be extremely lucrative. Nic is a whisky and bourbon man and is branching out into that. He has great taste so this will be good stuff."
Radar Online claims Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are allegedly bleeding money.A source tells the website, ''They took out a $10 million mortgage on their $14.6 million six-bedroom Montecito, CA, spread and have to shell out big bucks on upkeep. Then there are the staffing and security bills. "When Harry was a royal, he'd go on huge shopping sprees, glamorous vacations, and buy everyone drinks and dinner at expensive London restaurants. Charles funded everything, so Harry didn't have to think about money. They never imagined they would be totally cut off, Even before Charles closed his coffers, Meghan was shocked at how little money Harry had.
Oprah Winfrey was recently doing an interview with CBS when she was asked if Prince Harry and Meghan Markle should attend King Charles' coronation. She said, "I think they should do what they feel is best for them and their family. That's what I think. That's what the bottom line comes down to. What do you feel like is the right thing for you? They haven't asked me my opinion.''
Ben Affleck tells The Hollywood Reporter that he doesn't like golf because it is like a drug. "I look at golf like meth. They have better teeth, but it doesn’t seem like people ever come out of that. Once they start golfing, you just don’t ever see them again."
Radar Online claims Cher may do a residency in Las Vegas. A source tells the website, “A few years ago, she considered hanging up her hat, but she’s still got so much energy that she wants to go back to work. Cher still surfs, rides a bike, and walks two to four miles a day. And she makes sure to exercise five times a week.”
OK! magazine says Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler were recently promoting their upcoming Netflix movie, ''Murder Mystery 2'', on a British TV show when she accidentally dropped an S-bomb. Adam said, “There’s real, there’s some creation, but Jennifer was scared to fall off the Eiffel Tower. They called 'action,' and she didn’t jump, and I just snuck up and pushed her. It was fun to see that reaction.'' Jennifer replied, "Yeah, just for s**** and giggles."
Radar Online claims Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg may adopt. A source tells the site; "It won't be long until Jen and Donnie are alone. Their boys are grown and the couple feels they have so much more love to give to a child. They're in a five-bedroom home in the Chicago suburbs with five dogs, a pool with a waterslide, a one-hole golf course and a hiking trail, so there's plenty of room for another kid!"
Lindsay Lohan's mother, Dina, tells People magazine that Lindsay is beginning to show. “Lindsay has always loved kids, because I love kids and my mother loves kids; I’m one of four. We have a big family, so she’s always wanted children. And she’s so maternal. Isabelle, her niece, just runs to her when she sees her. She’s been trying and then it happened, that little stick came up positive. It’s the right time for her, and Bader is an angel. Her husband is so sweet and they’re just so happy. They’re just really happy and ready.”
Mansion Global says Oprah Winfrey has sold one of her Montecito, California mansions for $14.2 million. She bought the home in 2005 for $7 million. The house was built in 1951 and has a pool and tennis courts
St Paddys Survey
A new survey by the marketing company Prodege reveals that 66% of people plan to wear green today for St Patrick's Day. Other findings:
- 30% of people plan to attend a St Patrick's Day party
- 22% of people plan to attend a St Patrick's Day Parade
- 34% of people will celebrate St Patrick's Day today.
- 39% of people will drink a Guinness beer today
- 36% of people will drink Irish whiskey today
- 48% of people believed in leprechauns growing up. Of those people, 32% were scared of them
Top 10 Lucky Charms … According to a new St Patrick's Day survey by Lottoland
Four leaf clover
Bachelorette Party Survey
A new article by Business Insider magazine reveals that the average cost for a bachelorette party is now $10,800. That's up 40% from two years ago. Other findings:
- the average bachelorette party includes nine women and spans 2.8 days.
- the most popular party activities include ... male dancers, yoga and astrology sessions.
March Madness not only describes college basketball, but also my son's basketball coach. My boy is in fifth grade. They had their first park district game on Wednesday night. His coach is an absolute maniac. I had no idea. He was yelling and ranting at the kids and the officials. When I complained, several other parents told me that they think his aggressive style is good because it will toughen up our kids. They then said any kid that can't handle it is a snowflake. I totally disagree. Whatever happened to positive reinforcement? Should coaches be allowed to yell at fifth graders. Are they right or am I?