- The 63rd annual Grammy Awards have been postponed because of the coronavirus. The show will now be held on March 14th
- Screen Rant says Robert Pattinson's new Batman movie is going to continue to film in the UK even though the country is locked down because of the coronavirus. Production on the film has been stopped several times due to outbreaks.
- TMZ and Perez Hilton say Tanya Roberts, who played a Bond Girl in 'A View To A Kill' and was cast as Midge Pinciotti on "That 70's Show'', has died. This follows an earlier report that falsely claimed she passed away on Sunday
- The NY Post says Jimmy Fallon recently left a $400 tip for a Hamptons, New York server. Jimmy also stood behind a plexiglass divider so fans could take pictures with him.
- My San Antonio says American Airlines is banning emotional support animals.Trained service dogs will be allowed in the cabin free of charge. Other animals will only be able to fly in the cargo hold or in a kennel.
- Business Insider says Carnival Cruise Lines has a new ship called the Mardi Gras. It will begin sailing in April and can accommodate 5,200 passengers. The ship has a roller coaster
- Mountain Dew is going to start selling a giant body pillow that resembles one of their soda bottles. The green pillow is expected to debut in March
- CBS says Alabama wide receiver Devonta Smith won the Heisman Trophy yesterday. He has been named the best player in college football. Smith is the first wide receiver to win the Heisman Trophy since Desmond Howard in 1991
Nike Developing Coffee-Inspired Sneaker: Sneaker News says Nike is developing a coffee-inspired sneaker called the Daybreak. It's brown and has the words "Roasted by Nike Inc' on the back half of the shoe. A picture of a cat in a coffee mug lines the inner sole. The shoe is expected to be released sometime before June.
NFL May Pack Super Bowl Stadium With Vaccinated Frontliners: WLNS says the NFL is considering packing Raymond James Stadium in Tampa for the Super Bowl with vaccinated healthcare workers.
NFL commissioner Rodger Goodell wrote, “We will also use this as an opportunity to promote the importance of vaccination and appropriate health practices, including wearing masks in public settings”
The Super Bowl is scheduled for Sunday, February 7th
Vulture magazine and other websites claim The Weeknd may have had plastic surgery because he has a swollen face in his new music video for "Save Your Tears."
Justin Bieber tells Interview magazine that he loved growing up in Canada. "I grew up in a really rural town, Stratford, Ontario, with 30,000 people ... I actually used to busk on the street. I’d play my guitar, sing, and people would throw money in the case. That was really fun, and I actually got enough money to bring my mom to Florida to go to Disney World, because I always wanted to go but we never had enough money. Growing up, I played a lot of sports. I played hockey and basketball and soccer."
The Daily Mail says Harry Styles' stalker, Pablo Orero, is in trouble for violating the 2019 restraining order that Harry got against him. Pablo made contact with Harry over social media on December 22nd. He is denying the charge. Harry sleeps with his bedroom door locked because of Pablo
Gabby Barrett tells People magazine that she will never forget how she felt when she learned that she was pregnant last year. "I was like, ‘Wait, is that two lines???' I came running out to Cade and was just like, ‘Oh my gosh, I think I am.’ That’s all that I said, and he knew what that meant. I started crying, and it was very sweet."
Motor1 says David Hasselhoff is auctioning off his personal KITT car. The black Firebird Trans-Am was featured on his 80's TV show ''Knight Rider.'' It is expected to sell for as much as $300,000. David plans to personally deliver the car to the winning bidder.
AV Club says David Hasselhoff is selling a 14-foot statue of himself. It was used in the SpongeBob movie. Bidding has opened at $100,000. The statue is expected to sell for as much as $1.5 million.
We Got This Covered says Robert Downey Jr. may join the cast of ''The Mandalorian.'' The website says he is talking about re-teaming with Iron Man director Jon Favreau. Downey would have a recurring role and not just a cameo. A source tells the website, "The potential role may be very different than the Iron Man/ Tony Stark role that RDJ played for so long. It might involve a serious change in appearance.”
Business Insider says Donald Trump is auctioning off his red 2007 Ferrari. It is expected to sell for as much as $500,000. The car comes with its original title bearing the address of Trump Tower along with Trump's signature.
Cinema Blend says Keanu Reeves offered the following advice for 2021. ''Try and respect others. Try and continue to get the most out of life, and find ways to get that in this situation, but also to respect it. Find ways to connect. If you can. I mean, just .... survive.''
The NY Post says Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are allegedly divorcing. A source tells the newspaper, “They are keeping it low-key but they are done. Kim has hired Laura Wasser and they are in settlement talks. Kim got Kanye to go up there [Wyoming] so they could live separate lives and quietly get things sorted out to separate and divorce. She’s done. Now this divorce is happening because Kim has grown up a lot. She is serious about taking the bar exam and becoming a lawyer, she is serious about her prison reform campaign. Meanwhile Kanye is talking about running for president and saying other crazy s–t, and she’s just had enough of it.”
The Sun says Kim is no longer wearing her $1.3 million wedding ring
NBC says the couple is in marriage counseling
Carole Baskin tells the Daily Mail that she and her husband legally carry guns because she is scared of Joe Exotic getting pardoned and his fans. ''When people ask me if I’m relieved that he’s in jail, I say not really because there are still a lot of scary people who hate me and would also love to see me dead and I will still keep going after them. I’m on my guard all the time. It’s definitely misogynistic.''
Sexiest Foreign Accents ... according to a new survey by Time Out magazine