Fonseca Show (Aaron Fonseca) Trending - 03/29/23
- WMTW says the Ukrainian government is using Mark Hamill's voice for its air raid alert. Mark says, "Attention. Air raid alert. Proceed to the nearest shelter" whenever there is a threat of Russia attacking.
- KHTV says the state of Arkansas is suing Tik Tok and Facebook for exposing teens to damaging content with their apps. The state says Facebook has a played a role in the mental health crisis among teens. The state also claims Tik Tok posts damaging content, which harms teens and their minds.
- Business Insider says the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating Tesla because their SUV seat belts are disconnecting on their own.Over 50,000 sport utility vehicles could be affected by the faulty belts
- The NY Post says Apple is launching a ''buy now, pay later'' service in the U.S..The company will allow people to pay for their purchase with four payments over six weeks. The service is similar to the ''buy now, pay later'' service at used car lots
- BroBible says any gambler that picked this year's Final Four of Miami, San Diego State, UConn and Florida Atlantic would have won $4.4 million.
- The USA Today newspaper says Oreo is coming out with a new flavor called Blackout Cake. The cookie is stuffed with chocolate cake-flavored cream and dark chocolate cake-flavored cream. It will be available starting on April 3rd.
- Giant Freakin Robot says director Michael Mann is working on a sequel to "Collateral". The film will star Jamie Foxx. The plot is being kept a secret
- Deadline Hollywood says Netflix is developing a ''Man on Fire'' TV series. The eight episode series will tell the backstory of John Creasy, the character Denzel Washington played in the 2004 film.
-Entertainment Tonight says Brad Pitt has sold the Los Angeles home he shared with Angelina Jolie and their children. The Los Feliz property sold for $40 million
- The NY Post says Dr Anthony Fauci has sold his memoir for just under $5 million. The memoir is going to cover his life from his days in Brooklyn through the coronavirus.
- The NY Post says NFL owners have voted to allow players to wear the number "0"
The NY Post says supermodel Emily Ratajkowski is begging her friend, Olivia Wilde, for forgiveness for kissing her ex, Harry Styles, in Japan. A source tells the newspaper that Olivia is refusing to get involved in the scandal. “She is staying far away from this and taking the high road. She is focused on her kids and her work. She wants nothing to do with this mess.”
US Weekly Magazine says One Direction star Zayn Malik is excited about dating Selena Gomez. A source tells the magazine, “Zayn has known Selena for years and he’s definitely into her. He’s always admired her and thinks she’s an incredible person, inside and out. The duo aren’t super serious or exclusive at this point. She’s free to see other people, However, Zayn would love to continue to see Selena and see where things go.”
Miley Cyrus tells NBC that she's trying to be more open to change. “Everything had to be my way when I was in my 20's. Now that I'm older and maybe wiser, I'm realizing change and flexibility may not be the worst things in the world. I'm learning to see things from other people's points of view.”
Sam Smith tells People magazine that everything has gotten better since he started being his true self. "In my personal life, there's not one negative. My family, they can communicate with me. They always did. But they communicate with me now in an even better way. My love life has become better from it. I feel lovable. I feel comfortable in my skin, but I wear what I want to wear."
Bebe Rexha tells Woman's Health magazine that there's no such thing as being 'Too Big'. “People told me for years that I was too big to be a singer. Ladies, let me tell you there is no such thing as being too big. If you're happy with how you look, rock it! Don't let people pressure you into changing. Be loud and proud and show them nothing they say is gonna make you change!”
Ed Sheeran tells Rolling Stone magazine that Jay Z refused to record a verse for his song "Shape of You". ''We were in touch. I sent Jay-Z the song, and he said, "I don’t think the song needs a rap verse.'' He was probably right. He’s got a very, very good ear. Jay-Z usually gets things right. It was a very natural, respectful pass.''
The International News, citing The Daily Star newspaper, claims Britney Spears and Sam Asghari may be headed for a divorce. A source tells the news outlets, “Britney is still angry and frustrated about the way she was treated for all those years, and often takes it out on Sam. It’s having a huge impact on their marriage, which is hanging by a thread. Brit had crisis talks with friends and is very upset, but while everyone is sympathetic until she works on her own issues, it’s futile trying to fix the relationship. Sam is burnt out and often just bolts, which inevitably leaves Britney feeling more upset. Sam still loves Britney very much. Everyone is hoping she can come to terms with what she’s been through and they can move forward.”
Thirsty for News says a piece of gum, chewed by Robert Downey Jr, is being auctioned off on ebay. The seller says he picked up the gum after Robert placed it on Jon Favreau's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The gum's description reads; ''Hello! I happened to be in the area during the event which had famous actor and producer Jon Favreau being added to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. During the event, Robert Downey Jr himself put his gum on the Star and presumably left it there, which I was able to snag. I’m selling it in the same condition I got it in and it can be tested for his DNA. Will be shipped with tracked shipping and contained in a plastic container.''
The starting bid is $40,147. As of yesterday, no one had bid on the gum
BroBible says Tom Brady is getting crushed on the Internet for posting pictures of himself at the beach with Rob Gronkowski. The pictures resemble the beach scene from ''Top Gun: Maverick'' as Brady and some of his former Patriots teammates play football on the sand.
The Internet reacts ...
''Dudes gonna crush it on bumble.''
“When your buddy breaks up with his girl and has time to hang”
“White Boy Summer incoming!”
The Sun claims Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth's marriage may have fallen apart because he allegedly had a midlife crisis. A source tells the newspaper, ''Jim just isn’t the guy Reese married and had a son with anymore. His personality, his attitude and his whole take on life really changed when he got out of the agency business and decided he was tired of that stuffy world and being in the service business in general. Call it a midlife crisis if you want but that’s when the tattoos, the chunky, weird jewelry, and dressing like somebody half his age really took hold.''
Jennifer Aniston tells Entertainment Tonight that she liked her Rachel hairstyle when she first got it for her role on "Friends." "I really did enjoy it when it first happened. I was like, 'That's really different from what I've ever had before'. It lasted for about six months. I just started growing it out. And it was too hard, because I couldn't do it on my own."
Katie Holmes tells Variety magazine that her daughter, Siri, has watched her TV series, ''Dawson's Creek''. “I’m not like, ‘You need to watch mommy’s work'. But during the pandemic, we had a good laugh about it.”
Ask for a ''Dawson's Creek'' reboot, Katie says, “I’m so grateful for that experience. We’ve definitely talked about it over the years, but I feel like that show captured that time period and that time in all of our lives. So, I think it’s great that you are nostalgic for it. So am I. But it’s like, do we want to see them not at that age? I don’t know. I don’t think [so]. We all decided we don’t actually.”
People magazine recently asked Keanu Reeves the last time he felt joy. He said, “A couple of days ago with my honey. We were in bed. We were connected. We were smiling and laughing and giggling. Feeling great. It was just really nice to be together.”
The Daily Mail says the ''X-Files'' is being rebooted. The show's creator, Chris Carter, tells CBC News that ''Black Panther'' director Ryan Coogler is heading the project. ''I just spoke to a young man, Ryan Coogler, who is going to remount The X-Files with a diverse cast. Coogler has got his work cut out for him, because we covered so much territory.''
The Irish Mirror newspaper says Jeremy Renner recently melted hearts when he wished his daughter a happy birthday on the Internet. He wrote; "Happy 10th Birthday to you!!!! So very proud of you in every way. Your hugs and your love, have healed me so incredibly fast. I stand up for you, and I am stronger than before because of you. I am your Father, I am your protector, and I am only yours. I love you, Daddy."
Hollywoodlife.com says Katy Perry has given up drinking. The website quotes her as saying, “I’ve been sober for five weeks today. I’ve been doing a pact with my [fiancé Orlando Bloom] and I want to quit. I can’t cave. I made a promise.''
A new survey by the National Bureau of Economic Research reveals that women, who win the lottery are twice as likely to seek a divorce than men, who win a jackpot. Other findings:
- when men win the lottery, their likelihood of having children increases by 40%.
- single men, who win the lottery, are 30% likely to get married within five years of their win
A new survey by Dating.com reveals that 42% of people won't date someone, who is significantly more attractive than they are. Other findings:
- 72% of women would have less fears of their partner cheating if their partner were short and bald
- 36% of women feel more comfortable and less intimidated when making the first move on a short, bald man as opposed to a tall man with a full head of hair
Top 10 Breakfast Cereals … According to a new survey by Reddit
10 Post Fruity Pebbles
9 Quaker Life
8 Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats
7 Kellogg's Froot Loops
6 Lucky Charms
5 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4 Honey Bunches of Oats
3 Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
2 Honey Nut Cheerios
I am frozen in fear. One of my best friends is getting married on Saturday. I'm one of her bridesmaids. Last night, her fiance sent me a long letter detailing how he is in love with me. I went cold from head to toe. He says he loves my friend, but is in love with me and has been for quite a long time. He wants to know if he should go through with the wedding and what my feelings are for him. I have no feelings for him. I know he really does care for my friend. Should I tell her about the letter? It would ruin her big day? What do I do? Do I hope he comes to his senses?