- NBC says McDonald's is debuting a new Big Mac sauce on April 27th. It will be available for a limited time at participating locations. McDonald's says customers can only try out the sauce by ordering it through their app. McDonald's won't say what the sauce tastes like
- The Streamable says password sharing could cost streaming services $113 billion in the next five years if something isn't done to stop it.
- Complex magazine says Keanu Reeves and Seth Rogen are going to star in a new movie called "Good Fortune". Aziz Ansari is directing. The storyline is being kept a secret
- Giant Freakin Robot says Keanu Reeves and Jason Statham are teaming for a new Netflix movie called ''The Redemption''. They are going to play reformed criminals who take on a corrupt cop.
- Yahoo News says Jason Momoa, Vince Vaughn and Ryan Reynolds are going to star in a new R-rated comedy called ''Animal Friends''. It's about a wild and animated road trip
- NBC says Tiger Woods has undergone another surgery to address lingering injuries from his 2021 car crash. He is suffering from post traumatic arthritis. The surgery was a success
- WGN-TV says Carnival Cruise Lines has banned two passengers for life because they were fishing from the balcony of their room. Carnival says, “Fishing from our ships is prohibited. We have identified the guests and they will not be cruising on Carnival again.”
Bebe Rexha tells The Daily Star that she wants to do a dance album with David Guetta. "I am thinking of doing a super dance thing, not over thinking it. David's been talking to me about it."
Ed Sheeran tells The Daily Mail that his wife got him to cut back on his drinking before his daughter was born. "Two months before Lyra was born, Cherry said: ‘If my waters break, do you really want someone else to drive me to the hospital?’ That’s when it clicked."
Meghan Trainor tells People magazine that she is planning to have four children. "I look at my husband and go, 'We are so lucky'. I'm the best version of me. Each kid's going to bring a new version of me that I think is going to be badass — so I need four, at least!"
Jon Bon Jovi tells Metro UK that he is a Harry Styles fan. ‘Harry Styles is the biggest star. The kid is a mega star. Full package. His ability to be a deeper thinker than a pop boy singer. His ability to cross over into film, which is never easy for anyone who’s a singer – it’s not going to be an easy road for him but he’s got a shot. I love what he’s doing musically, he’s challenging himself and then he comes up with a pop song that has a deeper meaning. As It Was, it is not going to be the same as it was folks, I love that because he gave you a slap upside the head and said, “I’m here with you but doing it on my terms”. All of those things, to me, make him one-of-one.''
The Weeknd tells Vanity Fair magazine that he's not as dark as people think he is. “People always say when they meet me that I’m not what they expect. I assume they think I’m this super dark and depressing guy, but I like to channel all of those emotions into my work. I’m pretty laid-back in real life. I just love hanging with my friends and making jokes. The jokes don’t stop—literally, all day."
Metro Boomin tells Uproxx magazine that he represents St. Louis as much as possible in his music. "[That's] why I wear a Cardinals hat all the time: Just to remind people, you know what I'm saying? I'm born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. Atlanta is my second home. I moved there at a young enough age that I grew up there as a man, but I went to school in St. Louis. And as far as the music, even though I worked with a lot of artists, a lot of my come-up was with a lot of prominent Atlanta artists and aiding their come-ups as well. I'm all automatically in the Atlanta conversation, but I feel like just how I was doing that with the Atlanta artists, the next step for me is just bringing and shining a light on St. Louis talent, because there's just so much of it. It's so much raw talent. That's one of my next goals for sure."
The NY Post says Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry are going to star in a new action movie titled "Maude v Maude". The film's plot is being kept a secret although insiders say it will have hints of James Bond and Jason Bourne movies.
Retail Dive says Mattel and The Gap are teaming for a Barbie clothing collection. The new line will be available on the Gap's website starting on May 23rd. A clothing collection based on Mattel's Hot Wheel toys is also in development. The Barbie collection will feature t-shirts, skirts, hoodies, jeans, accessories and pet apparel. The two companies are teaming up to promote the release of the new live action Barbie movie
The Vigour Times says Jeopardy host Ken Jennings recently slammed a fan for correcting him. Ken read the following question: “Rice wine for the guy who rides a racehorse?” A fan then disputed the answer saying, “’Sake’ and ‘Jockey’ are not rhyming words.” Ken replied; “I am once again asking Americans to buy a dictionary.”
The Houston Chronicle says Houston's transportation system has been asked to change their name ahead of Taylor Swift's weekend concerts there. Taylor's fans want to rename the METRORail Red Line the METRORail Red Line (Taylor's Version).
The city responded by tweeting; ''In the spirit of LINK Houston’s request, we can’t “Shake it Off" . We are happy Swifties will ride METRORail’s Red Line to the Eras Tour. No need for “Bad Blood.” We just want fans to learn “All Too Well” the METRORail rules''
Tom Pelfrey says Kaley Cuoco is an excellent mother to their newborn daughter, Matilda. "Oh God, it's so cool. She is so good at it. You know, it's like all the qualities that I love Kaley about times 100. She's so funny and she's so nurturing and easy and playful and loving…I mean, so loving. You know, it's beautiful."
Radar Online says Jennifer Aniston is allegedly helping Reese Witherspoon get through her divorce to Jim Toth. A source tells the website, "Jen knows a thing or two about getting divorced. She went through one of the most humiliating Hollywood breakups of all time. But she came out of it financially very well. Now she is going to make sure Reese does too! What people don't realize is Jen is an amazing businesswoman. So, don't worry about Reese — she has Jen advising her. Right now, she's focusing on herself, her kids, and her work," an insider revealed last week. "She's in no rush to meet someone else."
Pop Culture magazine says a new tell-all book about the Royal Family claims money is the reason Prince Harry and his father, King Charles, are feuding. Royals reporter Robert Jobson claims King Charles refused to put Meghan Markle on the Royals payroll. He writes, "When the Queen asked Charles why he hadn't given in, he told her that he wasn't a bank."
Geo TV says Ines de Ramon is falling in love with Brad Pitt. A source tells the website, “Things are getting more serious between the love birds. Pitt and de Ramon miss one another quite a bit since he has been in N.Y. filming Wolves alongside George Clooney. The distance has absolutely made the heart grow fonder. Brad and Ines are having a really wonderful time with each other.''
Tinder Icebreakers That Are Sure To Yield A Response .. According to a new article by Bonobiology
1. Hello there! What brings you here?
2. What do you like to do in your free time?
3. Are you a tea or a coffee person?
4. What do you prefer – cats or dogs?
5. How would you rate me on a scale of 1-10?
6. What made you swipe right on my profile?
7. How do you usually initiate a conversation?
8. What attracts you most to a person – looks or personality?
9. What’s your idea of an ideal partner?
10. Would you rather go out or stay home?
Funny Tinder Icebreakers That Are Sure To Yield A Response .. According to a new article by Bonobiology
1. What do you call a factory that makes okay products? A satisfactory
2. You must be a banana because you make me go bananas!
3. Are you a broom? ‘Cause you just swept me off my feet
4. Is your name Starbucks? Because I like you a latte
5. Life without you would be like a broken pencil – pointless
6. Are you a campfire? ‘Cause you are hot and I want to be near you
7. Is your last name Campbell’s Soup? ‘Cause you’re Mmmm, Mmmm Good
8. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put my U and I together
9. Are you a fortune cookie? ‘Cause you make me feel lucky
10. Are you a dictionary? ‘Cause you add meaning to my life
A new survey by Rover reveals that 80% of people think their pet has psychic powers. Other findings:
- 65% of people let their dog make decisions for them
- 20% of people have trusted a life-changing decision to their dog
- 28% of people say their dog is more intuitive than their friends
- 25% of people trust their dog's intuition more than their partner's
Our son is 24 and wants to move back home because he can't afford his rent. I was excited and started preparing his room until my husband told me that he is welcome to stay with us, but will be paying us instead of his landlord. He says our son needs to learn responsibility. He plans to charge him 75% of his current rent rate. My husband and I got into a fight. It's our kid. He needs help and we should help him. We don't need the money. Whose side are you on ... me or my husband's?
Rent-Free or Not?