- A new survey by the parenting brand Munchkin reveals that parents spend an average of 63,960 hours over the course of their life worrying about their child.
- BroBible says a dog is going viral after catching a home run ball during the Kansas City Royals-Los Angeles Dodgers Spring Training game. The ball bounced once before the dog jumped and caught it in his mouth in the grassy area of the stadium. Fans cheered
- CNN says the world's oldest drag queen, Darcelle XV, has died at the age of 92.She passed from natural causes. A public memorial will be held in Portland, Oregon
- The Daily Mail says Jeremy Renner is continuing to rehab from his snowplow accident. He posted video of himself walking on an anti-gravity treadmill.
- The Wrap says Jon Hamm is joining the Mean Girls musical. Paramount+ is doing a film adaptation of the Broadway play. Jon is going to play Coach Carr.
Food & Drink Trending
- Totally the Bomb says Jelly Bean Candy Hams are trending for Easter. People plan to coat their Easter hams in orange juice and honey and then affix jelly beans to the ham. Some Tik Tok content creators are covering hams in honey, sour candy strips and marshmallows
- The Daily Mail says Heinz is celebrating Easter with Hot Cross Bun mayonnaise.Only 100 jars are being produced. People can go to Heinz's website to enter to win the special mayo.
- Brand Eating says White Castle is testing French Toast Sliders in Ohio. The sandwich contains eggs, American cheese and sausage or bacon on French toast. The toast has cinnamon swirls and vanilla.
- The Takeout says Walmart is selling pizza cupcakes. The buttery dough puffs are stuffed with mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce and pepperoni. Their inventors sold the idea while on ''Shark Tank''.A box of six cupcakes costs $9. The cupcakes are receiving positive reviews
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1. "John Wick: Chapter 4," $73.5 million. (CINEMA SCOOP .. The film cost $100 million to produce. The fim earned $64 million overseas)
2. “Shazam! Fury of the Gods,” $9.7 million.
3. “Scream VI,” $8.4 million.
4. “Creed III,” $8.4 million.
5. “65,” $3.3 million.
LAD Bible says Adele is extending her Las Vegas residency. She was performing on Saturday when she told fans, "Playing to four thousand people for 34 nights is not enough. And I know it's not enough, so I am coming back. nd after a few weeks in June I'm going to film it and I'm going to release it to make sure that anyone that wants to see it can see the show. And then I'll be back from August until the end of Fall."
The Daily Star says Selena Gomez and One Direction star Zayn Malik were recently spotted on a date in New York City. An eyewitness says, "Selena and Zayn went out in SoHo in New York City around 10:30pm. They walked in holding hands and were kissing. Most restaurant staff and restaurantgoers didn't notice them. It seemed like they were comfortable together and it was clear that it was a date."
US Weekly Magazine says Selena Gomez is asking her fans not to threaten Justin Bieber's wife, Hailey. She posted “Hailey Bieber reached out to me and let me know that she has been receiving death threats and such hateful negativity. This isn’t what I stand for. No one should have to experience hate or bullying. I’ve always advocated for kindness and really want this all to stop.”
Hailey posted, “I want to thank Selena Gomez for speaking out as her and I have been discussing the last few weeks how to move past this ongoing narrative between her and I.”
The NY Post says Harry Styles and Emily Ratajkowski were spotted kissing in Japan. Harry is on tour there. The paparazzi spotted the two on a date and caught them kissing against a silver van. In 2014, Harry told Telehit that Emily was his celebrity crush
Lewis Capaldi tells the Daily Mail newspaper that he has vertigo. ''I'm alive and living. I've not been very well. I've got vertigo. So I'm spinning but I'm smiling. I'm not dying so it's good. I did think I was for a couple of days but luckily I'm here.''
Miley Cyrus tells TheThings.com that she had to stop being fully vegan because it was affecting her brain. “I used to be fully vegan, but I had to introduce fish and omegas into my life, because my brain wasn’t functioning properly. I don't know if other vegans deal with that. My brain needs that Omega-3 to function right.”
People magazine says ''Harry Potter'' star Daniel Radcliffe, and his girlfriend, Erin Darke, are expecting their first child together. The couple has been dating for 10 years since playing love interests in their 2013 movie ''Kill Your Darlings''.
Radcliffe previously told Newsweek magazine, "I want my kids, if and when they exist… I would love them to be around film sets. A dream would be for them to come onto a film set and be like, 'God, you know, I'd love to be in the art department. I'd love to be something in the crew. Film sets are wonderful places. I think a lot of the time it can be wonderful for kids. But it's really the fame side of it that should be avoided at all costs."
WJET says Reese Witherspoon is divorcing her husband Jim Toth. The couple have been married for 12 years. They Instagrammed a joint statement that read, “It is with a great deal of care and consideration that we have made the difficult decision to divorce. We have enjoyed so many wonderful years together and are moving forward with deep love, kindness and mutual respect for everything we have created together.” Reese and Jim have one son together
A source tells US Weekly Magazine, “Reese never wanted her marriage to end, but it’s not a secret that this has been brewing for some time. She really does adore Jim despite their decision to part ways. She couldn’t have asked for a better stepdad and father to their son, Tennessee. Like a lot of couples, they grew apart.”
The NY Post says Gisele Bundchen's rumored boyfriend, billionaire Jeff Soffer, is engaged to another woman. A source tells the newspaper, “He’s been in a serious relationship for seven years and is currently engaged”. Jeff was previously married to Elle Macpherson
Keanu Reeves tells Comicbook.com that several people got injured while filming ''John Wick: Chapter 4''. ''I made a mistake once – I cut a gentleman’s head open. So that really sucked – excuse my language. But other than that…oh, one guy got hit by a car. He was in the car, so he had to go to the hospital, but he was okay. All of this to say that you do have to take care. But it’s great that everyone [on set] is watching out for each other. There’s some bruising and aches and pains, but [imitates official PSA announcement] ‘No humans were harmed in the filming of this motion picture!'”
Jennifer Aniston tells Stellar magazine that she has no interest in playing Rachel again in a "Friends" reboot. ''I always love Rachel and go back to Rachel. I can't escape her, actually. Rachel is one of my 'babies' like my other characters. I feel like I have done them all; wrap them up and put them in a neat pile and put them away.''
The NY Post says The Rock recently played dress up with his daughters, Jasmine and Tia. They covered his face and head in pink lipstick before using eyeliner to draw a goatee and a mustache. They also gave him a unibrow. The Rock spent an hour scrubbing off the lipstick and had no idea it stains the skin
Johnny Depp tells Somerset Life magazine that he enjoys living in the English countryside in Somerset, England. “I just love places with character. I have various houses in various places and they all mean something special to me. In truth, I’m quite a shy person. That’s one of the great things about Britain, and especially Somerset. I can just be me — and that’s nice. British people are cool and will greet you as if you are a neighbor without going over the top. I don’t mind if people want an autograph or a brief chat but not when I am having some private time with my family. I can go into shops without being surrounded by people wanting selfies. I don’t mind that up to a point, but sometimes it gets a little too crowded.''
The Daily Beast says ''Creed 3'' and ''Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantummania'' star Jonathan Majors was arrested over the weekend in New York. He was charged with strangulation, assault, and harassment. TMZ says the fight between Jonathan and his girlfriend started after another woman started texting him. Their argument occurred in a cab on a ride home from a bar. The police released a statement saying, “A preliminary investigation determined that a 33-year-old male was involved in a domestic dispute with a 30 year-old female. The victim informed police she was assaulted. Officers placed the 33-year-old male into custody without incident”.
Jonathan's lawyer tells NBC, “We are quickly gathering and presenting evidence to the District Attorney with the expectation that all charges will be dropped imminently. This evidence includes video footage from the vehicle where this episode took place, witness testimony from the driver and others who both saw and heard the episode, and most importantly, two written statements from the woman recanting these allegations.”
The NY Post says Kanye West is trying to make amends following his anti-semitic statements. He posted; “Watching Jonah Hill in 21 Jump street made me like Jewish people again. No one should take anger against one or two individuals and transform that into hatred towards millions of innocent people. No Christian can be labeled antisemite knowing Jesus is Jew. Thank you Jonah Hill I love you.”
Most Popular Puppy Names Of 2023... according to Truepanion pet insurance
A new survey by One Poll reveals that 15% of people procrastinate and put off cleaning their home for a month. Other findings:
- 10% of people have gone more than six months without cleaning their home
- 16% of people have no cleaning routine
- 59% of people say they are an above average home cleaner
- 86% of people say they have perfected the art of cleaning a shower
America's Favorite Easter Candies ... According to a new survey by Instacart
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Kinder chocolate candy eggs
Starburst Easter jelly beans
Lindt hollow milk chocolate bunny
Cadbury Easter Cream Egg
Hershey's milk chocolate candy eggs
M&M's Easter milk chocolate candy
Brach's jelly bird eggs
My family had a huge get together on Saturday night. There was way too much drinking. I got in trouble because I revealed which one of my kids is my favorite. My family was horrified that I would do such a thing. I don't think there is anything wrong with having a favorite child. This should motivate the other two children that I have to be better in an effort to become my new favorite child. My family says I broke an unspoken rule by revealing what I did. Where do you stand on this? Is it wrong what I did? Is it wrong to have a favorite child?