- Entertainment Tonight says Kathy Griffin's Twitter account was suspended after she changed her display name to 'Elon Musk'. Elon Tweeted, “Going forward, any Twitter handles engaging in impersonation without clearly specifying ‘parody’ will be permanently suspended”
- A new survey by Plenty of Fish reveals that 48% of singles are going on budget-friendly dates because of inflation and the poor economy.
- Deadline Hollywood says Dave Chappelle is going to host ''SNL" this coming Saturday.
- The Robb Report says a golf ball, that Tiger Woods hit a hole-in-one with during his first pro game, is going to be auctioned off and could sell for as much as $50,000. Woods aced the hole in 1996 at the Greater Milwaukee Open
- The Daily Mail says Rebel Wilson has gotten engaged to her partner, Ramona Agruma, after seven months of dating. Rebel posted, 'Thanks for the well wishes but we are NOT engaged!'
- The Daily Star says 76 year-old Cher defended her romance with 36 year-old music executive Alexander Edwards.She posted, "I'm not defending us. Haters are gonna hate… Doesn't matter that we're happy and not bothering anyone."
- Business Insider says the Bible used in "The Shawshank Redemption" has been auctioned off for $441,000. The middle pages in The Bible were hollowed-out so a tiny rock hammer could be inserted for the film.
Food & Drink Trending
- WXIX says competitive eater Joey Chestnut is celebrating Thanksgiving by taking part in a pumpkin pie eating contest. He will be in Cincinnati where he will attempt to eat 24 slices of Frisch's pumpkin pie in under three minutes.
- Geekspin says Hostess is celebrating the holiday season by bringing back Mint Chocolate Twinkies. The chocolate sponge cake is filled with a mint cream. The company is also selling Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow Flavored Donettes
- Yahoo News says Starbucks makes $1 billion a year from people, who order extra pumps of syrup and sauce for their drinks. Starbucks says cold drinks and iced coffees now account for 76% of their revenue
- LAD Bible says Tropicana is now selling a spray bottle that is perfect for mimosas. The orange juice diffuser allows people to 'whisper', 'spritz' or 'shower' their champagne with just the right amount of orange juice. The spritzer went on sale yesterday
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1. “Black Adam,” $18.5 million.
2. “One Piece Film: Red,” $9.5 million.
3. “Ticket to Paradise,” $8.5 million.
4. “Smile,” $4 million.
5. “Prey for the Devil,” $3.9 million.
Powerball Jackpot Update: Tonight's Powerball jackpot is worth $1.9 billion. WWLP says tonight's jackpot is the world's largest ever lottery prize
What could you buy with the jackpot ... According to a new article by Barrons ...
- 2,064 trips on Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic spacecraft at a price of $450,000 each
- 7,432 private expeditions up Mount Everest at $125,000 each
KISS FM says Aaron Carter passed away over the weekend at the age of 34. Cops found him in his bathtub on Saturday at his Lancaster, California home. They believe he drowned.
Aaron's brother, Nick, posted; "My heart has been broken today. Even though my brother and I have had a complicated relationship, my love for him has never ever faded. I have always held onto the hope that he would somehow, someday want to walk a healthy path and eventually find the help that he so desperately needed. Sometimes we want to blame someone or something for a loss. But the truth is that addiction and mental illness is the real villain here. I will miss my brother more than anyone will ever know. I love you Chizz, now you get a chance to finally have some peace you could never find here on earth. God, Please take care of my baby brother."
WDIV says Bebe Rexha is going to perform at halftime of the Detroit Lions-Buffalo Bills Thanksgiving Day game.
In her new Apple TV+ documentary, ''Selena Gomez: My Mind & Me'', Selena says dumping Justin Bieber was the best decision she ever made. "I feel like I had to go through the worst possible heartbreak ever and then just forgetting everything at the drop of the hand, it was really confusing. But I just think that needed to happen and ultimately it was the best thing that ever happened to me."
The Daily Mail says Dua Lipa recently went to a wildlife park in Australia where she cuddled several koala bears. The bears ate eucalyptus leaves as they gave Dua some hugs. The pop star also spent time with several baby kangaroos
Taylor Swift tells IndieWire.com that the transition of a woman to adulthood fascinates her. “I’m very fascinated and always have been since I was in my mid-20s with this phase of becoming a young woman where you’re this very fragile and vulnerable age. I think 19 and 20 is such an interesting and profound experience for a young woman because it’s like you have one foot still in girlhood and yet society and the world is telling you you’re an adult. Shouldn't you be the one to decide when you're ready to become a woman? I've always thought so."
People magazine says New Yorker Rita Reagan recently attended a Post Malone concert where she held a sign that read: "Posty please draw my next tattoo". Malone saw the sign, grabbed a Sharpie and created a quick design in the middle of his concert. Rita got the tattoo on her arm.
WGTC says Lindsay Lohan has released a cover of ''Jingle Bell Rock''. The song is from her new Netflix film "Falling for Christmas''. She plays a hotel heiress, who gets amnesia following a skiing accident. She then finds love with a ski lodge owner. Lindsey's movie will start streaming on Netflix on November 10th.
Heat magazine says some cast and crew from the TV show ''Friends'' are allegedly worried that Matthew Perry may reveal secrets about them during his press tour for his new memoir. A source tells the magazine, “The Friends cast are a private, tight crew, and have had this philosophy that whatever happens on the set needs to stay right there. If Matthew blows this code, they all agreed to follow, then they’ll be disappointed. Jen is relieved that he’s being kind towards her and how supportive she was back in the day, but she’s nervous he could delve into what she was going through with Brad. The word is that Matthew’s gone fairly easy on them in the memoir, but there’s the looming worry about what he’ll say on this tour, where the questions will be just as much about what happened off-set. The brutal reality is that people are going to want the juice over what went on behind the scenes at Central Perk, so Matthew is under pressure to deliver on that. In the build-up to this release, the cast has been talking it over and bracing themselves for how they’ll handle any drama Matthew may throw at them.''
Naughty Gossip says Keanu Reeves was taken aback by Matthew Perry's thrashing of him in his memoir. A source tells the website, “Keanu thought the comments came out of left field. It’s kind of backfired on Matthew anyway, which is why he had to apologize.''
Matthew later apologized and said, “I’m actually a big fan of Keanu. I just chose a random name, my mistake. I apologize. I should have used my own name instead.”
MSN says Matthew McConaughey celebrated turning 53 by posting a topless picture of himself eating Fruity Pebbles. He captioned the picture with; 'waiting all year for my birthday breakfast… I was not paid by Fred or Barney for this post''
Fox Business News says Christopher Reeve's Superman costume was recently auctioned off for $350,000. The costume included a cape, a belt, a pair of trunks, leggings, boots and a tunic. The costume was expected to sell for $500,000
Ace Showbiz says Tom Cruise and Queen Elizabeth had tea before she passed away. A source tells the website, "The Queen let it be known she was really disappointed not to have met Tom at the pageant. So he was invited to have a special tour of Windsor Castle with everything laid on for him. Afterwards, just the two of them had tea together. She loved seeing him and they really hit it off, so much so that she invited him back for lunch."
Geo TV, citing Radar Online, says Jennifer Garner allegedly has no plans to spend the holidays with ex-husband Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez. A source tells the websites, "It's really been Jen's job for the last 15 years to engineer these perfect Thanksgivings for her kids. Ben and J Lo's marriage changes that dynamic. It meant so much for him to break bread together. But his place is with his wife, and J Lo calls the shots on everything important. Having both Jennifers under one roof is not a great idea when they are said to have a chilly relationship. The idea of them cooking together or giving warm and fuzzy speeches — it's not going to happen. The kids will get the best of both worlds. They'll shuttle between the two houses and have two holidays."
The Teal Mango says Will Smith recently returned to his high school in Philadelphia where he chatted and took selfies with students. A video crew filmed Will. At one point, he brought out his old high school yearbook and laughed at his pictures.
Yahoo News says Sofia Vergara recently went to Walmart for the first time. The chain carries her clothing line so she visited a store in Bentonville, Arkansas. At one point, Sofia climbed on a platform and pretended to be a mannequin. She stood still as shoppers walked by.
Night Out Survey A new survey by Tools of Men reveals that the average man spends 27 minutes getting ready for a night out. Other findings:
- 20% of men pluck their eyebrows before a night out
- 10% of man have gone into debt buying grooming products
- 10% of men take longer to get ready than their partner
Black Friday Shopping Survey A new survey by User Testing reveals that 43% of people miss the chaos of in-person Black Friday shopping. Other findings:
- 46% of people like online shopping on Black Friday because they don't have to wait in line to check out
- 31% of people like online shopping on Black Friday because they don't have to stay up all night to catch good deals
- 63% of people say in-store Black Friday shopping is a family tradition
Top 10 Mispronounced Words ... According to a new study by Unscrambled Words
3 Omicron –
Holiday Gift Survey A new holiday survey by MGA Entertainment reveals that 80% of people say the perfect holiday gift should be a surprise. Other findings:
- 79% of people say giving holiday gifts is more fun when the recipient isn't expecting it
- 34% of people say the perfect gift has to be unique
I met my fiance in June. Got engaged during Labor Day weekend and now plan to marry next weekend. I thought I knew everything there was to know about my fiance until this past weekend. The Midterm elections are tomorrow. I learned on Saturday that my fiance and I support different parties and have very different views. We got into a heated argument and are still steaming. Is it possible that two people, who support different parties, can have a successful marriage? Should I go ahead with the wedding?